Event Spotlight: Bastille Day at Costeaux’s Bakery
“Be French for the day,” at Costeaux French Bakery.
On Monday, July 14, the bakery celebrates its 7th Annual Bastille Day in the Wine Country with fun activities.
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. Violin soloist on the patio
- 9:15-10 a.m. “Shape a Croissant” with Costeaux owner and baker Karl Seppi.
- 9:45-11 a.m. Petanque French Street Bowling
- 10-11 a.m. Eiffel Towner Cookie Decorating. Complimentary cookies for “kids of all ages.”
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. Marie Antoinette proclaims “Let them eat biscotti!” as she appears in all her glory.
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. French Music by Due Zighi Baci
- In the mezzanine: baquettes and batards surround the guillotine
- 12 noon-2 p.m. “Oooh La La Can-Can Dancers.
- 2:30-3:15 p.m. Croquembouche creation with pastry chef Doug Cavaliere demonstration and tasting.
Other activities include moustache painting and food and wine specials.
Costeaux is located at 417 Healdsburg Ave. The bakery is open 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
For more information, call 433-1913.