The List: Farmers at the Healdsburg Farmers’ Market Saturday.
Some of the farmers that will be at the Healdsburg Farmers’ Market tomorrow with produce and vegetable starts:
- Russ Messing with Deergnaw Olive Oil.
- Healdsburg Farm Fresh Eggs & Produce with eggs.
- Bernier Farms will have zuccchini, shallot starts, and basil starts.
- Foggy River Farm will have pea shoots.
- Preston Farm will be adding kohlrabi and kale to their offerings this week.
- Strong Arm Farm will have variegated elderberry starts and padrone pepper starts.
- Ed Miller of Carrot Top Farm will have fava beans.
- Sharon Vyborny of Vyborny Farms will have Kumquats
And new to the Healdsburg Farmers’ Market: Wayside Ranch with duck eggs and almonds.
The Healdsburg Farmers’ Market is open every Saturday from May through November in the parking lot behind Bear Republic, enter from North Street. For more information: healdsburgfarmersmarket.org